For the end of 2011, Apollo unveils a new limited edition of their Pitbike.
The Pitbike APOLLO D11+ 150CC RACE BUD ROCKSTAR perfectly meets the expectations of new riders.
ENGINE PARTS :
- Engine : YX Mono cylinder 4T, 140CC (cooling oil radiator)
- Stroke :60mm x 53mm
- Power max : 10kw at 9500 rpm => 13,6cv
- Cooling : Air
- Ignition : CDI
- Start : Kick
- Carburation : Molkt 26mm
- Transmission : 4 vitesses N-1-2-3-4
- Transmission finale : Crown 41 teeth, pinion 16 teeth, chains KMC420
CYCLE PARTS :
- Frame : Framework Apollo 801 Chromoly double beam white craddle mount with removable subframe
- Front suspension : Inverted fork STAGGS 730mm adjustable compression and rebound Rear suspension : Schock DNM-MTG-RC 360mm adjustable compression and rebound
- Swingarm : Single steel cross aluminium reinforced apollo
- Front brake : Hydraulic single piston with air hose
- Rear brake : Hydraulic single piston with air hose
- Front wheel : 14 "steel rim, tire MAXXIS - axis 15mm
- Rear wheel: 12 "steel rim, tire MAXXIS - axis 15mm
- Exhaust : Aluminium exhaust
- Fairings : Plastic kit CRF 70 black, kit deco RACE BUD ROCKSTAR
- Seat Height: 815 mm
- Weight : 73 kg
- Ground clearance: 305mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 4L
- The use of this pitbike is not allowed on public roads.
- This pitbike suitable only for use by adults, not suitable for children.
- Helmet required.
- Port of coverage tailored mandatory.